My OB had me go in for an u/s and the great news is that baby is healthy...completely out of room, but happy as can be. Another plus, my fluid levels are great. The only down side is that he is "sunny side up" (face up). As a result the back of his head and shoulders are pressing on my cervix (which I knew because holy hell does it hurt if I get up too fast). My OB thinks the reason my cervix is not dilating, despite frequent contractions over the last week, has to do with how much pressure my 9lb baby is putting on the opening. Some pressure good, too much pressure and the cervix can't open.
Long story short he doesn't think I will be going into labor on my own by Monday. Of course anything can happen but most likely I will be having a c-section on the 30th. If I do go into labor this weekend, given baby's positioning, it is likely that I will need a c-section anyway. The u/s tech estimated that he weighs between 8.5-9 lbs.
While I am certainly a little sad to have my VBAC chances diminished, I have nothing in the world to feel "sorry" about, I am going to hold my baby in my arms on Monday!!!
Now I just have to find a way to occupy myself until then :)