Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lily's Christmas List!

Lily is VERY excited for Christmas this year. Okay, she has only a vague idea of what is going on but she is excited. We have been telling her all about Santa and she does an excellent Ho Ho Ho. She LOVES Christmas lights and I can't wait to see what she does when we bring in the tree. 

Several people have asked me what they can get Lily this year for under the tree. If you would like to buy Lily clothes she is currently wearing 18m but would appreciate some 24m clothes for later on this winter. The one thing she does not need is 18m fleece jammies, she has 2 pairs for every day of the week! Her shoe size is 5. 

If what you had in mind is more likely to bring giggles and a smile to her face on Christmas morning, here are a few things I think she would pick out for herself. All of these toys can be bought on amazon.com (click here to see her "wishlist") and I am sure other places like target and toysrus. As of this weekend all of the toys below are on sale on amazon.

Little People Lil' Movers Airplane
Leapfrog shapes and sharing picnic basket

Little People Ice Cream Truck
Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnet Set
Little People Wheelies - All About Working Set

Leapfrog Fridge Farm Animal Set





















Redbox Ice Cream Play Set 
Color Wonder - Book and Markers















A birdie told me that Santa is bringing her a play kitchen with food and pots and pans! The above are of course just a few things I saw that I think will get a lot of play time. With our luck she will spend most of the day playing with the boxes the toys come in!

(I have NO clue what is up with the formatting of this post, on my end it looks fine. Super annoying) 

1 comment:

  1. I've played with that Farm Animal Set and can attest to its enjoyability...if that's a word.

    ReplyDelete