Friday, April 11, 2014

Lily's New 'Do

It is no secret that poor Lily did not get the greatest head of hair. The one and only time that I did not trim her hair myself I spent the entire time coaching the stylist as to how to manage her crazy cowlicks. In the name of saving myself the 16 bucks I decided it was once again time for Lily to visit "Mommy's Day Spa".

There are definitely a few stray stands that need to be snipped but in the end I don't think it turned out half bad. Now if only I could muster the courage to put Ben in chair...HAHA!








2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I'm so impressed! I'm so freaked out about cutting my kids hair that I took W, who will be one next week, to my hair salon and shelled out $35 for a cut. On a baby! WIth only whispies of hair! Nuts. My oldest has hair like your daughter and I've been trying for years to convince her to cut her hair short like that - I think it is just the cutest style on little girls. But she is all about brands and ponytails, so she insists on keeping it long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily's hair, and her smile, look great! I can't wait to see the house in person, too.

    ReplyDelete