Thursday, December 16, 2010

All about Dingle

I know what you're thinking, "what the heck is a Dingle?"  And why is it capitalized?? Actually if you are reading this than in all reality you are one of my three friends and you know exactly what a Dingle is.  Or should I say who Dingle is?

Here he is in all his glory!  Isn't he handsome?
  

Matt earned the nickname Dingle (as in dingleberry) in 2003 and much to his chagrin, it stuck!  HA - see what I did there! 

A few random factoids about my husband:
  • He not so secretly loves"girly drinks" with extra pink and fruit please! 
  • He went to MIT but hardly ever admits it
  • He is tall and whenever we see other tall men in public I make him stand next to them to determine a winner
  • He is tolerant (see above)
  • He BELIEVES that coffee will cure whatever ails you
There you have it.  Now I can rattle on about Dingle and you won't have to wonder what the hell I am talking about.  Feels good! 

1 comment:

  1. Matt definitely does think coffee is the heal-all-wounds medicine.

    ReplyDelete