Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed

We just returned home on Wednesday afternoon after a wonderful week at home with the families. I will write about the whole week in more detail soon. I just wanted to pop in quick and show off my new toy! My mom and dad were too generous this year and with their help (along with lots of unused credit card reward points) I was able to upgrade my used Nikon D40 for a brand new Canon Rebel T3i...oh.my.god. You guys, this camera makes me giddy...and I only had stress dreams about the price tag for two nights! I just can't wait to see what this baby can do.

Merry Christmas to me!





2 comments:

  1. This was the year for new cameras at Christmas, it seems. Congrats on the big upgrade!!! Have fun learning the ins and outs of your new Rebel. I highly suggest reading this book by Peterson and learning to shoot manual without a flash, so you can see an even bigger difference in your pictures:
    http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Exposure-3rd-Photographs-Camera/dp/0817439390

    Merry Christmas and welcome 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I know who I am coming to for info when I want to get a new camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete