Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playing catch up (again)

I can't believe I haven't blogged since the tree came down!

I love my blog and really need to work harder to keep it updated. I know my millions of loyal followers make sad faces when the blog is neglected, but more importantly I make sad faces when I think about all of the moments I am going to forget. I have so many things I need to blog about, none of which I am going to write about now. It's after 8 and I am super tired. So for now you will have to settle for a list of what's to come! (I did post a new bump pic a few days ago)


Did you know I went to New York for a whole weekend without my husband or child?



I have a major gripe about the amount of vomiting on TV shows! 

We went to Maine! 


Also, I have been working toward my 101 things list...and I haven't blogged about any of it! 

Stay tuned, I promise the blog will be bursting with new posts over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment